Since the engagement announcement, Kate has been relentlessly compared to Diana. From her wedding dress, to her fashions, to her approach to her royal role, Kate seems to live in her shadow. Is it time to stop comparing Kate to Diana? Can we stop doing so?
You can listen to the episode here: The Royal Report - Is it time to stop comparing Kate to Diana?
Hello! Canada Weekly No 233 3 October 2011
From My Royal Collection
Britain's Royal Heritage: An A to Z of the Monarchy
Tune in to the next episode of The Royal Report on Sunday October 2, 2011 at 9:00PM EST (North America).
The topic will be: Worthy charities and the royals who support them.
© Marilyn Braun 2011
Thank you for enjoying this article. If you use the information for research purposes, a link to credit the work I've put into writing it would be appreciated.
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (53)
- Has Catherine's privacy become a royal paradox?
- The Royal Report for Sunday September 25, 2011 - I...
- Royal Review: Bright Young Royals by Jerramy Fine
- Why training Catherine to be Royal is a bad idea
- The Royal Report for Sunday September 18, 2011 - R...
- 5 Reasons I don't want to be like Kate Middleton
- Royal Fashionistas
- The Royal Report for Sunday September 11, 2011 - H...
- My Royal Sanctuary
- Royal News Generator 2.1
- ▼ September (10)
- ► 2010 (102)
- ► 2009 (97)
- ► 2008 (126)
- ► 2007 (132)
- ► 2006 (58)