>> Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Huzzah, Catherine Cambridge has returned to royal duties! Well at least for today. This appearance was eagerly anticipated by royal correspondents, photographers, fashion bloggers and others concerned for the welfare of someone they will never meet.
- I lost 35.5 pounds
- I circumnavigated the globe twice.
- I didn't read War and Peace.
- I learnt how to play the didgeridoo (it was on my bucket list).
- I crocheted blankets, infant hats and booties for all babies in third world countries.
- I reviewed approximately ONE book (see valid excuses above).
- I complained via Twitter about other royal books I have no intention of reading.
- I googled hyperemesis gravidarum so I could cut and paste it into this article.
Thank you for enjoying this article. If you use the information for research purposes, a link to credit the work I've put into writing it would be appreciated.